Wednesday 17 April 2013

                                                           The Star Chart

 The   chart  has  an excellent  sequential  outline  of  activities  for  the  integration of  Ict in  schools. Amidst  the  few  shortcomings   regarding   my  school's readiness, I  think that  this  outline  would definitely    work for  us  educators.The   time  frame is  very  much  appropriate  and  the  activities  are   very  fitting .  The   main  areas    mentioned   are  very  detailed  and  can be     followed.  As  I  read  the  comments   from  my   colleagues  I have  come  to the  conclusion that  the  ideas  from the   star  chart  will be implemented in some  schools if  not  all.   I am  really  enlightened  and  challenged  every time  I  read   an  article.  My  understanding is  deepen as  it  regards  to  using  ICT.

No comments:

Post a Comment