Tuesday 9 April 2013


 Reflection 6

After reading   the wheeler’s article,    I am  more   aware of the  many  benefits  that  can  be   derived  from using  ICT in the  delivery  of   my lessons. As  I  reflect on my own teaching  I  realized  that  there   is   a lot  more  that  I  can  change  and  so  much more  that  I can  do  with the  use  of  ICT. As  Balacheff  posits  that  Ict is  promoting  new  ways  of   working  and interacting,   therefore    I  believe  that this is  what  should  take place  in  our  classrooms . The  idea of  shareand  collaborative  learning  stood  out  for  me . Although  the  challenges   might  be  many  the  rewards   will  be  definitely great.  I  also  realized  that  ICT is  the approach we   should  definitely utilize  in our  classroom.I am  also taught   not  to be   afraid  of   changes but  to  embrace  changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment