Saturday 13 April 2013

                                                    Assignment  2-  The   Critique

I choose   the  Australian  Cultural  Heritage  page  , age  10-12 to  critically evaluate. The lesson depicted  an  excellent  use of   the integrated  however I had  some  challenges  doing  the  activity. Time   was  an issue  for  me  so  I didn't get  to send  a  draft.  Although  the   challenge was    grave   I   learnt  a lot. My  understanding    was   deepened. As  educators   we  are  teaching students to become   critical  thinkers ,   and  to help them  do  that  we  ourselves  have to be  able  to think  critically as  well. This  exercise   was  a worthwhile for  me .  The  feedback that  I  received  from the  the  assessor will  definitely  assist  me  in doing  my  next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment