Sunday 9 February 2014

                                     Module 1:Assignment 1

 This  assignment  was  one that required deep  thinking, however  I   was  able to finish  my draft  on time  and got  feedback.The  section that I liked  most was  section  C. In this  section   I  had to state the most  successful  moments and   explained the   factors that  would have  contributed  to my  success  as   a  teacher. I  was  able to  do  this  section  well because  I would have  achieved  some great  accomplishments. The   readings   were  very helpful and informative . I was  able   to make connections by using   use   real  life  experiences .   I  hope that  I would have  met  the criteria and   more  so  my  final mark  would be one   that  I would  be  happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment