Friday 19 September 2014

                          Activity 7-Learning with Tablet


I was given the choice to choose my topic of research and chose  Learning  with tablet.  The tablet is device  that I would definitely use  to enhance  teaching and learning experiences in the classroom.  I realized that it is a powerful tool not  only  for the students but  also for me as a  teacher. Students will use it to make presentations, display  their creativity, note taking and  also as a research tool.As the teacher I  will  use  it to  help students make connections to real life  experiences\events in the classrooms.   I also realized that the tablet is a great device that can be used to integrate  topics in the different subject areas.  Although the tablet has a  lot of invaluable  rewards it also has some disadvantages if   not used effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment