Monday 25 August 2014

Module 8- Activity 6

                                                   One to one learning

 The material    for this activity was  very informative and  enlightening. I have learnt some  new  strategies that I  can implement   when using  one to one learning. One to one  learning  gives  students  the opportunity  to develop skills   for this  technological  age. Students  build their self confidence, they are  motivated  to complete  their  task and there is a high level of interaction between students and teacher. The benefits that can be derived from one to learning are invaluable. Students' learning is  broaden  beyond the classroom and it  increases their  engagement  which is   very pertinent to  their  development. I  also learnt about a  few pitfalls of one on learning  I realized that implementation is  a  big factor  when it  comes to using  a   new  device or  strategy  so therefore the process must  be  done thoroughly  to  achieve excellent  results. This  information would  definitely benefit me  when using this  strategy  my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment