Wednesday 29 May 2013

Reflection   on lesson

 Usig   ICT   in  my  lessons  is  very  rewarding  and  fun  for  me .I  had  a  really good  session teaching  my   students  how to enter  data  into  spreadsheets.  The  students  were  filled  with  excitement  and  wanted  to  do another   session.  They were  able   to use  autofill  to  find  total  and  averages.  Some   students    were  also  able to  use   different  charts  to  represent  their   data.    However  I  had  a  bit  of  a   setback , some  students    did not  get the  opportunity to do the  activty because  their  laptops  weren't  working so  that  means  I have  to find time  to  give them  that  opportunity. I am   very  pleased  to  know that  some of  my  students  have  learnt  in a  meaningful , fun  way.

No comments:

Post a Comment