Tuesday 6 May 2014

Module5 : Activity 4A
I misunderstood what the instruction said and  had  to do over this activity.  The idea  of reviewing is  something that is very good to practice.  Every time  I am signed on to  internet I would  review the teachers' record   to  check for  updates in the community.  At that moment  is when I realized  that I did not  have red at the  end of my  activities   so I  took a  good look and what  I did   and I realized I did not  do something right. I  truly enjoyed  correcting my error and I was  able to complete the activity. It was  a simple  exercise   that gave me the opportunity  to  carefully   review  a piece of  educational software.  Now that I am more  knowledgeable of  what   to look for when I choosing   an educational software to  be used in  the classroom, I think it  would  be easier  for me   to choose those software   that  would   meet all students.

No comments:

Post a Comment