Tuesday 5 March 2013

Reflection : Two generations of teachers Differences in attitudes towards  ICT

 After  reading the  above  article, I am  more  enlightened  about   some  of  the  reasons  why   teachers have  different   attitudes towards  ICT. The  article  also  challenged  me  to  take  every  opportunity to develop  myself  as  a young     teacher and  also  to  impart  the  knowledge gained to  others  who need  my  assistance .  The  factors  that were   listed in  Silvia's  article  are  some  of the  same  factors  I  believe  that  are  affecting many teachers  in  different  parts of  the  world. It is   so true  that  if  teachers  do not  get  technical  assistance  and professional  support  they   can  become  fearful when  using  the  computer and  as  result  they   are seen as being uninterested.

No comments:

Post a Comment